- Magnetic Marketing: How to attract clients that pay, stay and refer
- Maintaining Work-Life Balance while Running a Seven Figure Financial or Insurance Practice
- How to Create Systems and Processes that Run your Financial Services Practice and Give You More Free Time
- How your Office Environment can Help you Close Sales
- A Heart-Centered Approach to Finance: How to Build a Lucrative and Fulfilling Practice
- Financial Advisor Coaching
- Marketing and Prospecting
- Internal Office Systems for Advisors
- Tax Strategies for Advisors and Their Clients
- Business Development
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
Curt Whipple, CWS, CEP is a nationally recognized speaker, published author, expert on a variety of financial topics and founder of C. Curtis Financial Group.
As a sought after marketing expert, mentor, and speaker within the financial planning community, Whipple has been called upon to speak on a number of financial topics by leading industry outlets and groups across the United States.
Curt Whipple now combines the knowledge and experiences that have taken him to the top 1% of advisors nationwide and invests into the lives of other financial professionals and insurance agents. He shares his passion on how they can have the lifestyle and joy they seek in their professional lives all while finding more prospects, obtaining more income, and having time for family and what’s most important to them.